EP174: Get Your Acquisitions Managers to Close More Deals by Protecting Them From Busy Work
Chris Arnold and Scott Orbon are the owners of COSA Investments and they’ve been wholesaling in the Dallas, TX area for the last seven years. They currently close around 11 deals a month and have a team of 15 people working for them. Chris and Scott are very diligent about not clogging up the acquisition manager’s time. Their sole purpose is to close deals, not run around town looking at properties. On today’s show, Chris and Scott outline how they save time by structuring their team to work smarter, not harder.
- How did Chris and Scott get started in real estate and what does their business look like today?
- How did Chris and Scott go from one-to-two deals a month to 11 deals a month?
- Who was Chris and Scott’s first hire and what was that person’s position?
- What kind of growing pains did Chris and Scott have when they were trying to find and hire new talent?
- Chris and Scott have their potential hires take an assessment.
- Chris and Scott highly recommend using John Pyke’s assessment services. How does The Talent Genius work?
- You need to get buy-in from your team. If you’re not clear on who you are and what your mission is, you’re never going to get that buy-in.
- How do Chris and Scott structure their team?
- Chris and Scott are currently sending around 100,000 direct mailing pieces per month.
- Chris and Scott only use two types of marketing channels. It’s important to stay focused on your marketing and not branch out too much.
- Why do Chris and Scott love using radio marketing?
- Chris and Scott share some of their KPIs.
- Everybody knows how to do direct mail, but not everybody knows how to run radio ads.
- How do Chris and Scott properly manage the leads coming in?
- Chris and Scott’s acquisitions managers will land somewhere between 10-15 executed contracts per month.
- How do Chris and Scott hold their team accountable?
- What’s one piece of advice that Chris and Scott would share with their younger selves?
- Chris and Scott have an invitation-only mastermind available right now. Link in the show notes!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Check out The Talent Genius to help you recruit, hire, and onboard your next real estate salesperson.
Interested in Chris & Scott’s Multipliers Mastermind? See if you qualify here.
Leave us a review here: Flip Empire on iTunes
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!