EP165: Awesome Takeaways from the Holiday Mastermind — Part 2
Welcome back! Alex continues the second part of the show by talking about the takeaways he’s learned from the holiday mastermind. If you missed the first part, be sure to listen to episode 163 before listening to this one! One of the biggest things Alex learned was from Mark Evans, who said that he’s always looking for ways to pay more for things, not less. What does he mean by that? The essence is to stop trying to get everything so cheap. You gotta stop trying to pay your staff and the people you work with less than their worth. It’s only going to lead to bad business.
- If you missed last week’s episode, be sure to listen to Episode 163 to catch up!
- Alex does a very quick recap.
- #8 – How do you keep your team accountable?
- At the end of the day, the true accountability is in hiring an A player who knows how to keep themselves accountable. Give them a job description and some KPIs and then let them do what they do best.
- The moment you realize you don’t have the right person on your team, let them go. Don’t hold on. It’s tough, but it needs to be done.
- #9 – Stop paying attention to social media!
- Not everything you see on social media is real. How can you better use that time to improve yourself instead of focusing on the lives of others?
- #10 – How can you make your team members more successful?
- Mark Evans is constantly looking for ways to pay more for things, not less, because he wants to help make his team more successful.
- Disclaimer: Don’t spend money away carelessly with no thought. That’s not what Mark and Alex mean by spending more!
- #11 – Get comfortable with feeling uncomfortable.
- When you feel uncomfortable/pain, it usually means you’re growing as a person.
- By the way, Alex is hiring! If you’re local in the South Florida area, email Alex!
- Happy New Year! Just remember, you gotta put in the time and work hard.
The Flip Empire Inner Circle
Want to close more deals and generate more revenue? Have questions you want to ask me? Interested in generating more leads, creating systems, automating your business, or just growing as an Entrepreneur? This isn’t your typical coaching program that charges you b/w $5,000 – $50,000. This is a small community of experienced, like-minded, successful Real Estate Investors. Click To Apply, and let’s talk!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Alex would really appreciate it if you could leave a review in iTunes: Flip Empire on iTunes
Interested in joining The Flip Empire Inner Circle (Small Group Consulting Program), apply here.
Get organized with Evernote.com
Episode 163: Awesome Takeaways from the Holiday Mastermind — Part 1
Check our Patreon and support the show!
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!