EP161: Challenge Yourself to Think Bigger and Elevate Your Game
Alex recently raised $15,000 for charity. This money will be used to buy toys for the children who were displaced by Hurricane Irma. However, to be completely honest, Alex was thinking too small about this charity event. His original idea was only going to generate a couple of hundred toys for these children, but by talking to his friend Mark Evans (who runs a very high-level business), he was able to think bigger and raise his game. Because of it, Alex is now able to donate a couple of thousand toys and will be able to help many more children.
In the meat and potatoes of the episode, Alex dives into how you can help your sellers not go through ‘seller’s remorse.’ This is something Alex and his team have been perfecting over the year and Alex shares the things they’ve been doing to not lose their sellers mid-way through a deal. These tactics are especially helpful in hot, hot markets!
- Thank you for your support! Hopefully you’ve had a great year and have become a better version of yourself!
- A couple of weeks ago Alex and Eric Stark hosted their first holiday mastermind in the local South Florida area. They raised over $15k!
- They will be donating this money to over 500 kids whose families were displaced by Hurricane Irma.
- Alex credits Mark Evans for helping him think ‘bigger’ about to help these families.
- Alex wants to challenge you to think bigger as we head into the new year.
- Alex, Eric, and Mark are thinking about how they can 10x this charity event for the next year.
- Have a conversation with someone who is operating on a higher level than you. They will help you elevate your game and help you think bigger.
- Use your platform, like your social media accounts, for good.
- Interested in what the charity work Eric is doing? Reach out to Alex!
- How can you prevent seller’s remorse?
- Before you sign that contract, make sure you get 100% buy-in from that seller.
- Sellers can not take their signed contract seriously and they can really do damage/waste your time.
- When you want to try to convince a seller to work exclusively with you, tell a cautionary (and true) story about the consequences. Alex shares an example of what he means by this.
- After a successful closing, ask the seller for feedback! Ask them why they picked you over other people.
- Always keep in contact and communicate with your seller. One of Alex’s transaction coordinators sometimes talks daily with their sellers.
- Hey! If you enjoy the show, please consider writing a review on iTunes.
The Flip Empire Inner Circle
Want to close more deals and generate more revenue? Have questions you want to ask me? Interested in generating more leads, creating systems, automating your business, or just growing as an Entrepreneur? This isn’t your typical coaching program that charges you b/w $5,000 – $50,000. This is a small community of experienced, like-minded, successful Real Estate Investors. Click To Apply, and let’s talk!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Alex would really appreciate it if you could leave a review in iTunes: Flip Empire on iTunes
Interested in joining The Flip Empire Inner Circle (Small Group Consulting Program), apply here.
Episode 76: Mark Evans DM on Finding Your Unique Ability, Building a Team, Growing and Scaling
Check our Patreon and support the show!
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!