EP159: What's a "Power Day" (and Why You Should Host One Every Quarter)
Alex was recently asked a question on how to host an effective ‘power day’ for your team. Power days are basically quarterly meetings with the team where you brainstorm, make the business process more efficient, and set new quarterly goals to pursue. Alex meets with four out of the six members of his team from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and works with them on how they can make the business better. On the show, he shares what a typical power day agenda looks like for him, but he’s open to feedback on how he can make it better!
- Thank you for reaching out and giving feedback! Quick shout out to those who have reached out!
- Alex recently opened a Patreon account in case you’d like to support the show!
- Alex has been recording two shows a week since January 6, 2016!
- Felipe Bossans and Jesús Toledo just closed a monster deal and Alex is incredibly happy for them!
- Jesús asked Alex to dive a little deeper on his team structure.
- Once a quarter, Alex physically meets with his team and hosts a power day from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. to strategize and set goals.
- In the book Traction, it discusses how to effectively structure these power days.
- Alex shares what a typical team meeting agenda might look like.
- Last time Alex and his team met, one of the biggest challenges they were facing was with sellers backing out of deals.
- When you’re setting goals, you gotta make sure everyone is rowing in the same direction. You gotta get buy-in from your team members.
- Alex is open to your feedback on how to better structure team power days. Reach out to him!
The Flip Empire Inner Circle
Want to close more deals and generate more revenue? Have questions you want to ask me? Interested in generating more leads, creating systems, automating your business, or just growing as an Entrepreneur? This isn’t your typical coaching program that charges you b/w $5,000 – $50,000. This is a small community of experienced, like-minded, successful Real Estate Investors. Click To Apply, and let’s talk!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Alex would really appreciate it if you could leave a review in iTunes: Flip Empire on iTunes
Interested in joining The Flip Empire Inner Circle (Small Group Consulting Program), apply here.
Episode 148: Trevor Mauch Dishes Game-changing Advice that can Take Your Business to the Next Level
Check our Patreon and support the show!
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!