EP153: What Happens When You Can't Get a Buyer to Take Over Your Contract?
Alex offers some advice as to what you should do when you’re really struggling moving a contract / property. The best thing you can do is ask your potential buyers why they passed on it. If they say price, then maybe you can re-negotiate with the seller and save the deal. Remember, it only takes one buyer.
- Are you hearing crickets when it comes to marketing your contracts / properties?
- Remember, it just takes one buyer.
- Always solicit feedback from your potential buyers on why they might not be interested in this property.
- If they tell you it’s because of the price, get their #, and go back to the seller for a price reduction.
- We all get a challenging deal every now and again and that’s when you gotta get more creative and a little bit more resourceful.
The Flip Empire Inner Circle
Want to close more deals and generate more revenue? Have questions you want to ask me? Interested in generating more leads, creating systems, automating your business, or just growing as an Entrepreneur? This isn’t your typical coaching program that charges you b/w $5,000 – $50,000. This is a small community of experienced, like-minded, successful Real Estate Investors. Click To Apply, and let’s talk!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Alex would really appreciate it if you could leave a review in iTunes: Flip Empire on iTunes
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Interested in joining The Flip Empire Inner Circle (Small Group Consulting Program), apply here.
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!