EP141: What Is Alex Doing with Cold Calling?
Alex received a listener question when Brent Daniels was on the show (episode 138). They asked him what he was personally doing with cold calling in his business. Remember, you have to be proactive with your marketing and cold calling is definitely something Alex is pursuing. Find out more on this week’s episode!
- On episode 138, Brent Daniels did over seven figures in assessment fees just from cold calling.
- What is Alex doing with cold calling?
- Alex is actually looking to hire a dedicated phone rep to just pound the phones. Contact him if you’re interested!
- Skip tracing and cold calling is a proactive approach to finding leads.
- Alex would start cold calling if he didn’t have a penny to his name.
- Cold calling is a numbers game! Don’t let rejection stand in your way from making real money.
The Flip Empire Inner Circle
Want to close more deals and generate more revenue? Have questions you want to ask me? Interested in generating more leads, creating systems, automating your business, or just growing as an Entrepreneur? This isn’t your typical coaching program that charges you b/w $5,000 – $50,000. This is a small community of experienced, like-minded, successful Real Estate Investors. Click To Apply, and let’s talk!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Episode 138: Brent Daniels Shares Tips, Tricks, & Strategies To Maximize Profits through Cold Calling Homeowners
Make cold calling a breeze with Mojosells.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!