EP133: How To Convert More Appointments Into Deals
On today’s episode, Alex discusses how you can turn your appointments into real deals. Before you start talking about money, get to know the seller’s motivation, and why they want to sell. When you know their motivation, prices can fluctuate dramatically. Also, never go into a meeting unprepared. You want to have your numbers front and center, and be ready to explain to the seller why you’re approaching them with those numbers.
- When Alex approaches the seller, he takes price and money off of the table. He first finds out what their motivation is for selling.
- Don’t approach meetings and appointments and phone convos with sellers as a negotiation. You want to be standing shoulder to shoulder with them, not making them feel like it’s a you, vs. them.
- Preparation breeds confidence. Go into the meeting with the seller as prepared as you can be.
- Don’t be creepy, but check them out on social media and see what some of their hobbies and interests are.
- Print out your comps and also check out the house in person or on Google street view.
- The best way to relieve some of the pressure when having you or your team in the seller’s home is by explaining to them right away what they can expect from your being there.
- Alex shares some of the questions he asks the sellers after he’s done with the tour of the property.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!