EP132: Bobby Suarez on Build Relationships in the Industry
Bobby Suarez has been investing in real estate since 2008. Last year, he and his assistant alone did 70 deals together. Bobby gets most of his deal flow through the relationships he’s built. He doesn’t do any direct mail campaigns, but still manages to close 7-10 deals a month. Bobby explains on today’s show what his secret sauce is, and how he is able to get so many deals with a very little marketing budget.
- Bobby isn’t doing any direct mail campaigns, yet he still does 7-10 deals a month. How does he do it?
- How did Bobby first get into real estate and what does his business look like today?
- Between Bobby and his assistant, they did about 70 deals last year.
- 80% of Bobby’s deals are wholesale and the rest is just fix and flip.
- How many JV deals does Bobby have typically?
- Don’t get too comfortable behind the computer screen. Get out there and build relationships.
- Bobby recently hired a sales manager, and has built a small cold-calling sales team. How much is he investing into his team?
- Bobby is skip tracing around 3,000 properties a week.
- Bobby shares some of his cold-calling tips.
- If your sellers are not in a hurry to sell, work with an agent and give them your leads. You can get 25% (sometimes 50%) just for the referral.
- What other markets does Bobby work in?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Make calling your leads an easy task with Mojosells.com
Learn more about Bobby and his company at HousingIG.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!