EP131: How to Find Rockstar Sales Reps
On today’s episode, Alex explains why you should leverage your network first when it comes to hiring good talent, and why you need to always be looking for talent, even if you don’t need to hire someone right away. Alex also shares some of his hiring tips for those who desperately need to get rockstars on their team.
- Some of Alex’s best hires have been through word of mouth.
- ABH — Always Be Hiring.
- Ask on your social media platforms and let your peeps know you’re looking to hire. Be specific with what you’re looking for.
- Alex typically hires two people at the same time for one position. Then sees who performs better.
- If you’re going to hire a salesperson who is hungry, make sure you can feed him.
- Don’t be cheap with your staff. A true closer pays for himself or herself multiple times over.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!