EP129: How We Train Our Acquisition Managers
On today’s episode, Alex is doing something he’s never done before. He is sharing with you how he trains his acquisition managers. It’s usually a 45-minute weekly training call to help his managers fumble and make mistakes. Anything to help them become more prepared when they get on the phone with real customers.
- Alex will be sharing his internal acquisition manager training. He does this training on weekly basis with his acquisition managers.
- In the training, they do a bit of role playing, ways to handle objections, and more.
- The purpose of the training is that you want your team to fumble and make mistakes!
- Alex wants you to be a fly on the wall with this Q&A and to hear how his acquisition managers fumble.
- Remember, Alex is hosting a small consulting program. Email him for more info if you’re interested!
- Enjoy the training call you guys!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!