EP123: Would you rather be #22 person at Facebook (or #1 of your Company)
Alex recently listened to a podcast by Gary V. about the importance of being self-aware. To piggyback on this topic a little bit, sometimes the problems you’re currently facing in your business can be easily solved by a mutually beneficial partnership. In fact, sometimes, all you need to do is open your mind, think outside of the box, and leverage the resources around you. You don’t have to carry the burden alone!
- Alex is a fan of Gary V., even though he doesn’t always agree 100% on what he says.
- Gary V. is always talking about the importance of being self-aware.
- Alex briefly discusses a buddy of his going through a hard time in his business.
- When it comes to making deals, open your mind a little bit and partner with people. Don’t have time, but have cash? No cash, but tons of time? There are partners out there for you!
- Leverage the resources you have! Optimize your life more effectively by having people who can help you.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Episode 115: Your Unique Genius Zone
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!