EP117: It Just Takes One Idea to Change Your Life for the Better
Alex recently sent his sales team to a sales training event to help them get better at what they do. But before he decided to do that, he was worried about the expenses involved to send his entire sales team to the event. This thinking can stop you dead in your tracks when it comes to your business’s progress. It’s important to think about the value of something, and not just the bottom line costs. One idea, and implementing that idea quickly, can change your business for the better.
- Most podcasts last only 5-6 episodes, so Alex is super happy that we’re already 117 shows in!
- Whenever you’re listening to this podcast, and at whatever time, don’t forget to get to work after it’s done!
- By the way, thank you for giving Alex feedback! Keep doing it.
- Do you have some negative thoughts or feelings that come up? You need to stop and analyze why.
- Invest in yourself and in your team. Alex’s team is right now at a sales training.
- Before Alex sent his team on this training, he was worried that the costs of flying them all out to the event would be too expensive.
- It’s important to think about the value, not the cost.
- Remember guys, get to work! That’s the most important step!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Episode 78: John Martinez on How To Get More Contracts and Close More Deals (Part 1)
Episode 80: John Martinez On Crushing It At The Homeowners House (Part 2)
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!