EP116: Dale Hensel on Becoming Wealthy, Delegating, Avoiding Shiny Object Syndrome, and How He Bought a Class-A Building for 20 Cents on the Dollar
Dale Hensel has a very extensive career despite being so young. He has founded, bought, and sold 15 companies, and even raised over $100 million in capital. He’s always on the lookout for new opportunities, but he also knows how to balance the shiny object syndrome all of us entrepreneurs are challenged with. So, how does he do it? Listen in to today’s show to find out!
- Who is Dale and how did he get started in real estate?
- How has Dale accomplished so much? What keeps him so motivated?
- It takes roughly one year to get established, two to three years to get profitable, and five years to become really successful.
- With this in mind, Dale understands he has to commit at least three to five years when starting a new business. This means you have to commit to the grind and the boring parts, too.
- If you consistently do the right actions, you will inevitably become wealthy. Dale explains a bit more.
- What kind of traits do entrepreneurs need to have in order to be successful?
- What’s Dale’s hiring process?
- Get comfortable with delegating! If they only do it 70% as well as you, so what? Hire another person and make it 140% better than you.
- Remember, when you hire somebody, you’re buying more of your freedom back.
- What happens if you ‘can’t afford’ a new hire?
- How did Dale buy a class A office building for 20 cents on the dollar?
- Dale is constantly networking, going out to lunch with bankers, etc. He is always planting seeds.
- How does Dale network so effectively?
- The key to Dale’s success is that he trusts the grind and he trusts the process.
- Alex does a quick recap of what Dale and he talked about today.
- Dale is always curious, too! Be honest and be direct and you’ll find people are very friendly and will help you out.
- How does Dale find the balance between working on his business/finding new businesses and not get shiny object syndrome?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Connect with Dale on Facebook
Connect with Dale on LinkedIn
Get in touch with Dale at Bookme.name/DaleHensel
Ask Alex A Question: Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!