EP059: Hiring Transaction Coordinators for a Flat Fee
Alex likes to ramp up his marketing campaigns during the holidays, because he knows that’s when most businesses slow down. Yes, people do go on vacation during this time of year, but you never know who might be at home, willing to give you a call. Also, Alex answers Pedro’s question on this week’s show, about how to offer a flat fee to your transaction coordinator and where the best place is to find good talent.
- Business tends to slow down this time of year, but not for the reasons you may think.
- Before the new year comes, set your goals! Figure what you want your lifestyle to be like, and then reverse engineer that.
- What’s inside the mind of a millionaire?
- Pedro asks, “How do you find a transaction coordinator willing to work for a flat fee?”
- The best team members come from your network.
- Have an abundance mindset.
- Alex doesn’t recommend you hire someone to wear more than one hat. It can get complicated.
Mentioned in This Episode:
How Rich People Think, by Steve Siebold
Rich Habits: The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals,
by Thomas C. Corley
The 4 Disciplines of Execution, by Sean Covey, Chris McChesney & Jim Huling
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!